As the government have now given guidance for professionals who can possibly return to work, it’s important that sufficient training & guidance for working around Covid-19 has been undertaken.
In addition to our new protocols, we have put together the following checklist to assist inventory providers to stay alert when undertaking property visits and inspections.
- Has a pre check been completed that includes anyone self isolating, shielding or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?
- Has the property been suitably prepared for the visit to be conducted including sanitising of handles/ surfaces that you may need to touch during the inspection?
- Have all doors and windows been opened for easy access (without compromising the security of the property) and ventilation?
- Has safe collection/return of keys/access remotes been arranged?
- Ensure you use disposable gloves, shoe covers and a face mask before each and every appointment
- Where possible; wash hands regularly and for no less than 20 continuous seconds
- Do not touch your face, eyes, nose or mouth during/directly after the visit/inspection without washing/sanitising
- Use hand sanitiser before and as you leave the property and before you touch your vehicle/mode of transport
- Maintain a 2-metre distance to any persons present
- Wipe down equipment including phones, battery packs, keys before touching any other surfaces
Please ensure you visit our Covid-19 content hub for all of the latest support, guidance and advice.