Meet InventoryBase Academy...
The property inventory landscape has changed at great pace in recent years with the introduction of app based reporting; being able to work both online and offline and all from the convenience of your phone tablet or iPad.
The role will always require a physical presence to collect and drop off keys, attend the property, carry out and finalise the report. But with all the leaps and bounds made in this digital age the role of the inventory clerk is still one that is not as valued as it should be.
With training and guidance our aim is for the lettings industry to recognise both the invaluable knowledge and skill base that inventory clerks and other specialists provide to the lettings process, and work closely with our customers to help guide and shape the industry in the years to come.
Register for our Next Webinar:
- 24th July 2019 – Enhance your business using social media
Watch our past webinars
- 10th April, 2018 – Objective and Subjective Evidence
- 8th May 2018 – Let’s review your GDPR Compliance
- 12th July 2018 – Tenant Fee Ban – Transform Fear into Action
(Guest Speaker Dominic Bargeton) [No recording]
- 28th August 2018 – Selling Yourself – For Inventory Clerks
(Guest Speaker Tim Wakelin)
- 13th November 2018 – Not All Inventories Are Created Equal
- 12th March 2019 – Employed vs Self-employed Inventory Clerks
- 10th April 2019 – The Tenant Fee Ban – Positives and Possibilities
(Guest speaker Dominic Bargeton)
- 21st May – 7 Ways To Demonstrate The Integrity Of Your Business
Need Personal, One-to-one training with experienced professionals?
InventoryBase Academy offers to connect professional, experienced property assessors around the country to deliver standardised training to new and novice inventory and inspection trainees.
Combine InventoryBase App training, industry best practices and detailed guidance on producing professional property inventory and inspection reports into one half day or full day session for up to 8 people.
Personalised training can be adapted to suit new startups or growing and scaling companies. Outsource your staff training to us to get new clerks up and running with InventoryBase and become an effective contributor as fast as possible.
Get in touch with InventoryBase Academy to discuss your requirements.
Subscribe to the InventoryBase Academy Newsletter
Subscribing is the only way to receive updates on what’s going on inside the InventoryBase Academy, upcoming webinars, guest interviews and more.