Meet InventoryBase Academy… Property Inventory Training & Guidance
The property inventory landscape has changed at great pace in recent years with the introduction of app based reporting; being able to work both online and offline and all from the convenience of your phone tablet or iPad.
The role will always require a physical presence to collect and drop off keys, attend the property, carry out and finalise the report. But with all the leaps and bounds made in this digital age the role of the inventory clerk is still one that is not as valued as it should be.
With our Inventory Clerk Training Centre and guidance our aim is for the lettings industry to recognise both the invaluable knowledge and skill base that inventory clerks and other specialists provide to the lettings process, and work closely with our customers to help guide and shape the industry in the years to come.
Watch our past webinars
- Enhance your business using social media
- 7 Ways To Demonstrate The Integrity Of Your Business
- The Tenant Fee Ban – Positives and Possibilities
(Guest speaker Dominic Bargeton)
- Employed vs Self-employed Inventory Clerks
- Not All Inventories Are Created Equal
- Selling Yourself – For Inventory Clerks
(Guest Speaker Tim Wakelin)
- Tenant Fee Ban – Transform Fear into Action
(Guest Speaker Dominic Bargeton) [No recording]
- Let’s review your GDPR Compliance
- Objective and Subjective Evidence
Subscribe to the InventoryBase Academy Newsletter
Subscribing is the only way to receive updates on what’s going on inside the InventoryBase Academy, upcoming webinars, guest interviews and more.