InventoryBase Terms of Service
By using the Inventorybase.com web site (“Service”), or any services of Radweb Ltd (“Radweb”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Radweb reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://inventorybase.co.uk/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Radweb prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Radweb cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Radweb cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may access their InventoryBase account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses InventoryBase, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that Radweb shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Radweb has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to InventoryBase via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. Radweb, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Radweb will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Radweb reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up and enter payment information for a Personal, Professional, Business or Enterprise account, and you don’t cancel that account before the end of your trial period, you will be billed monthly starting on the 14th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 14th day, you will not be charged.
- Entering payment information before the end of your free trial will not end your free trial. You will only be billed for your first month at the end of your trial period.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Additional users and properties over your plan’s limit will be added to your bill in arrears calculated on the day your subscription payment is due. The price per user or property will be charged at the current rate determined by your Plan, as listed on the Pricing page.
- All charges are exclusive of VAT to UK based businesses and VAT will be added to your monthly bill. Please contact Support if you have an exemption.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit or debit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. You may incur pro-rated fees or credits depending on your new plan price and the date within your billing period you changed plans.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Radweb does not accept any liability for such loss. You are responsible for downloading and backing up any data prior to downgrading.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Settings menu at the top of your web dashboard, where you’ll find the Billing tab. The Billing page, accessible under the top right account dropdown menu, will provide a link to Manage Payment, where you can cancel your account without the need to contact Support.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service within 14 days of cancellation or within 30 days after suspension for non-payment. This information cannot be recovered once your account is wiped. You are responsible for downloading and backing up all of your data prior to cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again, however your account will remain open until the end of the current billing period.
- Radweb, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Radweb service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your Account and will restrict access to your Account. Radweb reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. All your data will remain yours and such be provided to you by means of exported CSV files.
- All Enterprise customers require a 30 days written notice to cancel their Enterprise subscription and any customisations.
- All White Label customers require 90 days written notice to cancel their White Label subscription and hosted service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Radweb reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 60 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the InventoryBase Blog (Inventorybase.com/blog) or the Service itself.
- Radweb shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with copyright law. Please ensure you have your own adequate policies on use of business data.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your reports to be shared to people you choose, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content, and Radweb cannot be held responsible for others sharing access to this Content.
- Radweb does not pre-screen Content, but Radweb and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The design, report templates and user interface of the Service is copyright © 2016 Radweb Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Application, Documentation, Reports, visual design elements or concepts without express written permission from Radweb.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only guaranteed via email, phone lines are available during office hours but availability cannot be guaranteed.
- You understand that Radweb uses third party vendors and partners to provide parts of the necessary hardware, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Radweb, or any other Radweb service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Radweb.
- You agree that by using the Service, you grant Radweb permission to use your company name and logo in our promotional marketing, website and exhibitions.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Radweb customer, employee, member, or manager will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Radweb) of other InventoryBase customers, we reserve the right to request an increase or upgrade of your account to meet service standards.
- Radweb does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected immediately.
- You expressly understand and agree that Radweb shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Radweb has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Radweb to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Radweb and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Radweb (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org